BookSwim (www.bookswim.com), the first and only national online service that rents paperback and hardcover books (Netflix-style) without the need to purchase, now offers digital gift cards for the holidays. BookSwim’s online book rental library service starts at $9.95 per month, where users can “check out” books ranging from new releases, bestsellers, or classics the way one would select DVDs from Netflix or a video store. As with Netflix, shipping is free both ways and customers can keep the books for as long as they want with no late fees. Customers also have the option to any buy books they rent.
This is the perfect gift for the reader in your life.
One of my lucky readers will win a 3 month membership to BookSwim. Here's how:
2. The contest will run through Thursday, December 18th at 11:59 Central Time. The winner will be chosen by random.org. They will be contacted through email. Continental U.S. entries only please.
3. Please leave a valid email address or other way to contact you. If the winner hasn't responded within 3 days, another winner will be chosen at random.
4. If you’d like a couple extra entries you can either:
- Subscribe to my RSS feed or subscribe via e-mail – leave me a separate comment to let me know.
- Mention this contest on your blog with a link back to this post, and leave a separate comment with the link to your post so I can find it.