Friday, November 21, 2008

This blog is getting an overhaul

I have been thinking lately about this blog and what I want to do. I have moved all my stuff from my other sites to this one. That was step one. It still didn't seem like enough. I decided to do a little blog re-lauch. I will be changing the name and a new design is in the works. Hopefully, it will all be revealed in the next week or so.

Stay tuned.....

Oh, and I have some AWESOME stuff to giveaway in my way larger-than-I-had-planned holiday gift guide. Don't miss it.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

5 comments:

JenEverAfter said...

Looking forward to it! Especially that new name! Wonder what it will be???

Mariana said...

You're changing the name! I love the name. I'm drinking some Diet Coke right now, actually.

Steph at Problem Solvin' Mom said...

Love the lights on your header - very festive! Looking forward to seeing what you have in the works for your blog overhaul.

{{hugs}}
Steph

Unknown said...

Ooh, I am excited to see what you dream up, clever girl! And I agree with Steph...the hoho lights are very festive!

Jess NBP said...

It looks good!!

 
Clicky Web Analytics