Saturday, November 1, 2008

Jessica Knows 15 Day: Day 1

15 Days of Marketing with Jessica Knows


Today is Day 1 of Jessica Knows 15 Days of Marketing. I am super excited about this as I hope to learn a lot from her. We started Day 1 with a little homework assignment:

“For homework, I want you to think about your favorite brands, whether it’s a product, a service, a social networking tool, whatever. Then I want you to share with us in the comments what your three favorite brands are and why. Who knows? Maybe a publicist for that brand will see it and reach out.”

Diet Coke (Coca-cola): Duh, look at this blog and it says it all. lol

Sony: We are BIG Sony fans in this house. We buy a lot of Sony electronics and never are disappointed.

Kraft foods: I love all their food products and their website is great for recipes.

Stay tuned as I learn a ton from Jessica.


Enhanced by Zemanta

Stumble Upon Toolbar

8 comments:

Princess Hairstyles said...

Sounds like a great idea. I'm laughing about the diet coke, ha ha!

Anonymous said...

I am a part of that too glad to see a familiar face :-) That question really got me thinking about all the products and services we use and there were a lot!!!!

Staci A said...

This seems like a great idea! We love Kraft too, they have such great recipes.

Unknown said...

Oops! Forgot to do my homework lol

Bridgette said...

I'm excited about Jessica's series as well!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting about this! I went over to Jessica Knows and I subscribed just so I can learn more too. I'm so excited! I'm not going to be posting me homework, though lol.

Anonymous said...

This sounds like it will be a great series, I can't wait to read more!

AJ @ A Little Bit Nutty said...

Sounds great! I'm a regular Coke girl!

 
Clicky Web Analytics