Monday, November 24, 2008

Diet Coke Addict of the Week Winner!!

Confessions of a Diet Coke Addict



From Random.org, this week's Diet Coke Addict of the week is:

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

2

Timestamp: 2008-11-25 02:25:52 UTC


Parenting Pink

"What I really want is some sort of intravenous needle that can just inject the stuff right into my veins or one of those "hats" that you can put the cans in and sip it constantly through a straw so I can have it with me all day.

Ya, I drink that much of it!"


Thank you everyone for entering!!


Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

ParentingPink said...

Yaaaaa for me! I finally won something - and its something I really love :-)

Couldn't find your email address, so please email me & I'll send you my Paypal info :-)

Thank you so much for this awesome giveaway! Happy Thanksgiving!

Blind Mom said...

Congrats on winning. I would love to find ways to win online. I can never seem to find sites.
Happy Thanksgiving

 
Clicky Web Analytics