Here is our homework for Day 3:
"What happens after you show your audience, potential clients/customers, readers your human, vulnerable goodness? They’ll share too. You’ll connect. And you’ll build relationships. As humans, we love to relate, to feel connected. As business people, we are compelled to spend time ensuring our audience feels an affinity to our brand, but what about the human behind the brand?
YOUR HOMEWORK ASSIGNMENT
Show us your true colors using one of the ideas above and share it here in the comments and tell us how you feel about it. Then come back later and check out what other #15days participants are doing and share your thoughts about them in the comments section here too (and for extra credit, leave them a comment on their blog too!). Let us know you’re human!"
* I am obsessed with the Amish. I am just so fascinated by the fact that they chose to live without electricity and a lot of the comforts of the modern world.
* I have two tattoos - a flower on my back and a half moon on my right ankle.
* I met my husband in an AOL chat room.
* Good at talking like Yoda I am.
* I LOVE the movie Gone With the Wind.
* I seem to get my best thoughts in the shower.
* I have to watch Seinfeld before bed. It's part of my night time ritual.
I think that those are some good tidbits about me. Any questions, just ask!!!