Monday, November 3, 2008

15 Days of Marketing - Day 3 Homework


15 Days of Marketing with Jessica Knows


Here is our homework for Day 3:

"What happens after you show your audience, potential clients/customers, readers your human, vulnerable goodness? They’ll share too. You’ll connect. And you’ll build relationships. As humans, we love to relate, to feel connected. As business people, we are compelled to spend time ensuring our audience feels an affinity to our brand, but what about the human behind the brand?

YOUR HOMEWORK ASSIGNMENT

Show us your true colors using one of the ideas above and share it here in the comments and tell us how you feel about it. Then come back later and check out what other #15days participants are doing and share your thoughts about them in the comments section here too (and for extra credit, leave them a comment on their blog too!). Let us know you’re human!"


Jessica suggests vlogging, but I am not so sure I am ready for that, so I am going to a "confessional" blog post. I am going to do random stuff about me.


* I am obsessed with the Amish. I am just so fascinated by the fact that they chose to live without electricity and a lot of the comforts of the modern world.

* My first concert was Skid Row. I was a huge fan (and still am) of the 80's hair bands.

* I have two tattoos - a flower on my back and a half moon on my right ankle.

* I met my husband in an AOL chat room.

* Good at talking like Yoda I am.

* I LOVE the movie Gone With the Wind.

* I seem to get my best thoughts in the shower.

* I have to watch Seinfeld before bed. It's part of my night time ritual.


I think that those are some good tidbits about me. Any questions, just ask!!!



Enhanced by Zemanta

Stumble Upon Toolbar

5 comments:

Kim @ What's That Smell said...

OMG, I just commented on a blog this morning about how I get my best thoughts in the shower but can never remember them by the time I get out! I need waterproof paper and a waterproof pen!

I agree about the vlogging. I have a stroller review I want to do by video but I'm not sure I want to be on camera.

I think people do connect when we bare our souls. I don't do it well enough or often enough.

Staci A said...

I get my best thoughts in bed, seems like the always come at the worst moments. We used to have Amish neighbors, to be honest I didn't know much about them, except they stole my cat. 15 years later and I still hold a grudge over that.

AJ @ A Little Bit Nutty said...

I get my thoughts in bed also...right before I fall asleep. Then I forget them the next morning. All I can remember is I thought of something great last night but what the heck was it. No Vlogging for me either I'm camera shy.

Princess Hairstyles said...

Oooh I love Seinfeld!

Unknown said...

I am SOOO behind on this...story of my life it seems...but I loved reading yours!

 
Clicky Web Analytics