Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Tuesday Tip of the Day

I thought that on Tuesday's, I could share with my readers things that help me stay organized as a working mom or a mom in general. They are nothing earth shattering or anything, just stuff that works for us.


Today's Tip:

Always pick out your clothes the night before. It will save you the time trying to figure out what to wear in the morning. Also lay out the kids' clothes the night before. I have started doing this and it makes our mornings go a little smoother.








Stumble Upon Toolbar

6 comments:

ParentingPink said...

Great tip! I like the Tuesday Tip of the Day column! Very cute - and informative!

Anonymous said...

I used to do this when I worked full time, now I have like 10 shirts that are all the same just different colors, and a bunch of jeans. I love just having to pick which color rather than worry about meetings and what is going on that day.

Great tip!

Unknown said...

Funny you put this down today. I am just made this rule in my house with my 8 year old. I am tired of fighting with her every morning about clothes.

Minxy Mimi said...

Good ideas!
I try to do this every night too. Helps me in the morning!

Anonymous said...

Been there, done that. I love your tips. LOL

Hey, I left you a surprise on my blog.

Anonymous said...

found you via Minxy mimi's blog...and have to say even if you don't work....putting the kids clothes out the night before makes getting them ready for school so much easier in the morning...especially when you have 4 to get ready!!!

 
Clicky Web Analytics