Tuesday, September 30, 2008

NEW Weekly contest - Starts 10/6

Sheila from Designs from Sheila (who also created this awesome blog for me), made me up a button for my new weekly contest.

I am looking for other Diet Coke addicts out there to unite!!

Every week, I will start a new post and I want YOU to tell me why you think you should be the Diet Coke addict of the week. I will randomly pick a winner. That winner will receive $4 via Pay Pal to go out and buy themselves a 12 pack of Diet Coke.

That's not all though....After the winner has purchased their 12 pack, they will have to send me a pic of themselves with their precious cargo to be posted on my blog. We will start a gallery of Diet Coke addicts.

The post will go up Monday morning. You will have to comment and then post on your blog about the contest. On Friday morning, I will pick the winner. The winner will have 48 hours to get me their pay pal address and then a week to get me their picture.

Please contact me with any questions!!!!


Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I actually quit drinking diet cokes on June 1st of this year. I had been drinking a 12 pack per day. I feel so much better now, but I still dream about them. Weird, I know!

Dusty

 
Clicky Web Analytics