Tuesday, September 16, 2008

100 Days until Christmas

I am home sick from work with a bad cold, but I just wanted to share this new site that List Mama of Listplanit started.






I don't know about you, but I am tired of always being stressed out and in a hurry around the holidays. I have joined in and added this button to my site because I have promised myself that it's going to be different this year. As a busy work outside the home mom, this is something that I need.

Click on the button above (or in my sidebar on the left) and join in!!!



Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Already??? Yikes. This year's gone by way too fast!

Anonymous said...

Its going by so fast,christmas is around the corner.

Your blog looks great
wish I could learn how to do all those things.

 
Clicky Web Analytics