Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Sweet Irie Originals - My review

I discovered Sweet Irie Originals one day a few months ago while surfing the blog-o-sphere. What really caught my eye were the wristlet key chains. I purchased the one pictured below:


My product was shipped quickly and was packed so neatly. I was impressed!!!

I have been using this now for a couple of months. I like that it's slim and fits perfectly in my purse. I also like that I can put it around my wrist when I am helping the girls in and out of the car. The craftsmanship of the wristlet is excellent also. I thought that the price was reasonable also.

These would make great gifts for a mom - or for anyone. She has many different colors and patterns to chose from.

What I think:

I love this! It's stylish but practical. Check out her website and get one for yourself and as a gift for someone else.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comments:

LdybugSammi said...

thank you so much!! I was looking for something EXACTLY like this!! I cant wait to order one!

 
Clicky Web Analytics