Sunday, August 31, 2008

My first bloggy award

My friend Bridgette that I have known forever gave me this great award. She is over at the Not-So-Blog Blog. She is also in my thoughts and prayers as she and her family have evacuated their homes due to Gustav.

Anyway, she has given me the "Kind Blogger" award.




The rules:
1. Only 5 people are allowed to receive this award. 2. Four (4) of them are followers of your blog.
3. One has to be new to your blog and live in another part of the world.
4. You must link back to who ever gave you the award.

The recipients:
I am passing this award on to....


Mimi @ Minxy Mimi Unplugged
Jenni @ Jiggety Jigg
Sassy Mamma Bear @ Cafe at the End of the Universe
Sara @ News from NOLA
Lissete @ This is the Time to Remember (my Diet Coke buddy)

Thanks again, B!!!!


Stumble Upon Toolbar

6 comments:

Jenni said...

Congratulations and Thank you SO much! :-D

Sara said...

Thanks so much! I'm honored and will pass it on as soon as I get a chance.

Lissete said...

Awwwww, so sweet! Thanks! I'll post soon.

Unknown said...

Why thank you sweetie :)

Minxy Mimi said...

Thanks so much!!!

Unknown said...

hey, congrats on your award. you said that this was your first so i don't know if you got my comment a while back, but i gave you an award on 8/20/08. check it out in my archives. LOVE YOUR BLOG!

btw, i'm adding you to my blogroll.

 
Clicky Web Analytics