Friday, August 29, 2008

It's an exciting time to be an American

At least I think so.

I have to admit, I was sort of dreading this presidential election. Then, I started to pay closer attention to the DNC this week. I found Barack's speech exciting and knew we were watching history in the making.




Today, we watching more history being made when John McCain selected Sarah Palin as his VP running mate

.


Now, I am not going to share who I will be voting for or what I think on the issues, but I can say that I am excited to be alive in America in a time where we will either have an African American president or a woman vice president.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Just wanted to say I enjoyed you site - very uplifting - you are right, no matter who we are for - it is a very exciting time for us all!

Anonymous said...

An African american centrist and a woman colluding VP. Their politics forestall real change. Of the two Palin is the most problematic in that if elected she would seek to role back the gains of feminism.

Anonymous said...

I agree 100% This is going to be an interesting one!!

Sheila said...

I agree, it's a very exciting and historical happpening!

Anonymous said...

I totally agree. No matter who you are voting for it is a historical moment in our country and we should all be proud!

 
Clicky Web Analytics