Monday, August 11, 2008

Conversation with my 3 year old

We were driving to my mom's one day so that I could drop her off before I went to work. This was the conversation in the car:

R: "Mama, do you have quiet time at work?"

Me: (chuckle) "Unfortunately, no."

R: "Do you get naptime?"

Me: "Nope."

R: "Do you have beds at work?"

Me: (another chuckle) "Nope, but I wish."

R: "Does Daddy get nap time at work?"

Me: "I don't think so."

She then dropped the conversation. Not sure where that whole thing came from but I sure got a kick out it.

I can't make this stuff up....

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You gotta love the places kids minds wander to!

HawgWyld said...

Back in kindergarten, I fought hard against nap time. What a fool I was...

Visit the Natural State Hawg!

 
Clicky Web Analytics