Thursday, July 31, 2008

Thursday Thirteen



Instead of boring you with all the details of our vacation last week, I thought I would make it a part of Thursday Thirteen and get it out of the way.


1. Sat around the campfire every night.

2. Chased my 3 year old and almost 2 year old all day.

3. Sat on the beach almost every day.

4. Bought a new purse at the Coach outlet store.

5. Read a whole book while my almost 2 year old took a 4 hour nap and everyone else was down at the beach.

6. Cleaned up vomit at 4:45 AM because my 3 year old got sick.

7. Wiped snot an awful lot because the 2 girls got sick.

8. Worried about our house that had lightning strike in the backyard.

9. Called 911 on my crazy neighbor who was out yelling one night and going after her 15 year old daughter with her truck and a chain.

10. Got a bad sunburn on my neck, ears, and back.

11. Swam.

12. Bought some stuff for the girls at the Disney outlet store.

13. Enjoyed not being at work all week.
For more Thursday Thirteen participants, check this out.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comments:

Lisa G said...

Great TT--sounds like you had a very interesting vaca! Doesn't Coach ROCK?!

 
Clicky Web Analytics