Monday, July 7, 2008

I only have a minute

I spent too much time doing other things online this morning, so I only have a minute. Just want to update the weekend.

My cousin's funeral was on Friday. It was so sad. While we weren't close and I hadn't seen him in years, it just wasn't right to have to go to a 33 year old's funeral.

After the funeral I joined the Hubby and R camping. The rest of the weekend was ok, but we are learning that my 3 year old does not adjust to being out of her routine very well. Poor T reacts so bad to mosquito bites too. I am also covered in the.

We left around 11:30 yesterday for home (which was only about 45 minutes away). We spent the rest of the day hanging (and I did laundry).

Hope you had a great holiday weekend!!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics