Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I know....

I disappeared from the blogging world. Life just got too dang busy.

Life is still busy, but we have a lot going on and I thought it would be fun to document it.

First of all, our house is for sale (again). We tried to sell it about 2 years ago but never got any takers. We persue is seriously then because I was about to give birth to Taylor, but this time, we really want to move. We just need something bigger. We have finally outgrown our 2 bedroom - 1000 square foot house.

So, our house is on the market. It has been for about 2.5 weeks. We have had 2 showings. Both times, the people have not liked our kitchen. They say that it's too small. There is not much we can do about that.

I don't mind our house being for sale too much because it's nice having it so clean and uncluttered. Maybe I will be able to keep that up in the new house...(yeah right).

Right now, we are looking at building a house. We have until Friday to decide and we are still crunching the numbers. It's all very stressful though.

I am also embarking on Weight Watchers (again). I will probably be documenting that struggle here as well.

My mom's group is undergoing some changes too. We have had some of our organizers leave the team and one even left the group to start her own. It's taken it's toll on me the last few weeks.

I think that's it as far as updates go from here. I promise to be around a lot more as I know that I was terribly missed (ha ha).

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics