Tuesday, January 22, 2008

My baby is growing up

Tonight we took Riley to check out the preschool she will be going to in the fall. I know it seems early for that, but there aren't many 3 year old preschool's in the area, so they fill up fast. Since she spends her days with her grandparents while we are at work, we figured it would be good to get her out socializing with other kids.

She like the school. She actually can't wait to go. I think she will love it. Taylor really enjoyed playing with all the toys in the room and I think that she will be upset that Riley will be going without her. Hard to believe that she will be able to go to preschool the following fall.

Where does the time go??? I can't believe that my baby will be going to school already. I am very excited for her but a little sad that she is growing so fast.

One can only hope that her excitement for school continues through high school - college even....

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics