Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Writers' block

I have nothing exciting to write about. It's 9:36 PM on a Wednesday night. The kiddos are in bed. Brian is out of town. I have mounds of laundry to do but I don't feel like it. Dirty Sexy Money is on right now upstairs as I sit here downstairs on the desktop.

I am trying to come up with something profound to write about...Something that will cause people to flock to my blog...

BUT...

I got nothing. I think reading all the stuff about Britney on Perez Hilton has made me just a little bit more stupid tonight.

Even coming up with this has been painful.

Guess I will head back upstairs to kill some more brain cells with some tv.

Maybe I will have something exciting to say tomorrow (but I seriously doubt it).

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comments:

Deb said...

LOL, I feel the same way some days!

Good luck on getting the laundry done... :)

 
Clicky Web Analytics