Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Thursday Thirteen




At work, we are always talking about the 80's and how much we miss them. Here are 13 (in no particular order) 80's hair bands that we all know and love (come on, admit it).

1. Bon Jovi

2. Poison

3. Def Leppard

4. Skid Row

5. Motley Crue

6. Cinderella

7. White Lion

8. Ratt

9. Winger

10. Nelson (not sure if they really count)

11. Great White

12. Vixen

13. Slaughter


And yes, I will admit that some of these are currently on my ipod.

Check out more Thursday Thirteen participants here!!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

9 comments:

jenn said...

What a GREAT list! Bon Jovi takes up a lot of space on my ipod!
Happy TT!

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

None of those are on my MP3 player, but that doesn't mean they get turned off as soon as I encounter them on my satellite radio!

Great list -- and admit it: you watched Rock of Love and ate it up as much as I did! *grin*

Happy TT!

Anonymous said...

I don't know any of those but the names sound very interesting!

Yuriko said...

Yeah Bon Jovi! :) He's so hot!

Anonymous said...

Hehee..tis list brings back memories..thanks for sharing..

Bloggers said...

Wow what memories. My best friends mom worked at Reuniun arena when I was a kid and we went and saw all of these bands and met most of them. The lead singer of ratt was rude. I never listened to them again. I kissed Tommy Lee and my friend kissed Vince Neil and then fainted. Her head was bleeding but she did not want to leave to go to hospital. Man what great times. I loved being a teenager.

Deb said...

Oh yes - know and love several of those! :)

Tawnya Shields said...

Great memories. I loved them all except Nelson. Just couldn't get into the boy bands. Happy Thursday. :O)

Anonymous said...

good list bon jovi my ipod is also taking lot of space.

MARIA

Cash Online Get Easy cash at your door step

 
Clicky Web Analytics