Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Where I live

Sunday night, I was lying in bed when the local news came on. The top story was how the Green Bay Packers won their 3rd game so far this season and that Brett Favre had made it into the record books yet again.

The fact that this was the top story made me feel a little relieved. I was relieved that I live in an area that is so "boring" that all the news has to talk about is the Green Bay Packer game that day. It made me glad that I am raising my children in an area that is generally safe.

It also makes me think of the other things I love about where I live. Here are some of them (in no particular order):

* We have a good mall and great restaurants.

* People are usually very friendly.

* I can go for a walk in my neighborhood at dusk and feel safe.

* We have great schools.

* The traffic isn't bad in the morning when I go to work.

That's it for now. I may add other things as I think of them.

Tell me what you like about where you live.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics