Sunday, September 23, 2007

Where I have been

It's been a busy couple of days topped off by getting sick with a cold. My girls had colds earlier in the week and I ended up with one. Big surprise when you have projectile snot sneezed upon you multiple times a day.

Anyway, besides being exhausted from being sick and taking care of two sick girls and work and all that other stuff we as moms do, we went out of town Friday night to visit my sister and her husband. She lives in Madison. It's about 1.5 hours away. I got out of work early Friday and off I went with the girls and my mom. Brian statyed home.

We had a good visit. We took the girls to the park and to my brother-in-law's parents' farm. Then we took them to the free zoo in Madison.

We came back home yesterday afternoon. I called it our whirlwind trip to Madison. Then we bowled. I was quite proud of myself with my score 163 in the last game. Yay me! AND, I beat my husband - double bonus!!!!!!!!!!!

I am up now on Sunday morning and feel like crap. My head feels like it's going to explode and my throat hurts. I don't know if it's sinuses or lack of sleep or what.

Anyway, that's where I have been the past few days....

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics