Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Weight Loss Wednesday #1


This is my first week participating in this. I signed up for Weight Watchters Online today. In the past, all the times I have lost weight it has been on WW, so I figured I would give it a-go again. They offered a waived sign up fee, so I couldn't pass it up.

Anyway, my first day of this I am exhausted. Usually I eat all day long when that is the case to try to keep my energy up. And there are tons of chips and dip and salsa and now breadsticks here at work. I have managed to stay away. That's the key. If I don't start, I am good. It's 1:48 so far this afternoon and I have stayed away. I have my points all entered for the day and don't plan to deviate from that. Planning is the key for me, I guess.

So, here are my stats this week...(I can't believe I am posting this for the world to see...)

Starting weight...214 (ugh)

Stay tuned for an update (hopefully a loss) next week.

See more WW at Two Moms In a Blog.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for joining us! I can't wait to see your updates as you lose that weight:)

Unknown said...

Welcome to WW.

I know what it's like to have to try and avoid food at work. We have breakfast, lunch and an afternoon snack brought in everyday. Sometimes it's healthy but days like today.... ICE CREAM IN THE AFTERNOON!! It's tough.

Kim @ TheBitterBall

 
Clicky Web Analytics