Sunday, September 9, 2007

I got 5 strikes!!!!

Brian and I decided that to make sure we got out alone a few times a month, we would join a bowling league. Last night was the first night. We bowl with some good friends of ours - Joe and Linnea. We don't see them as often as we would like, so joining the league with them also insures that we get together at least twice a month.

Anyway, we had a blast!! We sat around chatting, drinking some beer, and bowling, of course. We bowled three games and won 2 out of the 3. In the last game, I even got 5 strikes!!!! I was shocked.

After bowling, we went out for a few drinks. All in all, it was a great night out.

For all of you parents out there looking to get out once in awhile, I highly recommend a bowling league. You don't have to be that good. It's a fun night out!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics