Thursday, September 13, 2007

I am so glad tomorrow is Friday

I have had a terrible week at work. It seems like all I do is put out fires. I have had little chance to do "real" work as I am always responding to the latest crisis. The company I work for is HUGE on emails. You can be gone to a 30 minute meeting and come back to 20 emails - and usually on the same subject. People rarely use the phone anymore or even just get up to talk to someone.

I also work in the prototype factory at company, so things are wanted yesterday. Normally, I really like the fast pace of this, but this week, it's wearing on my - BIG TIME. One of my customers has a contact that is less than helpful unless SHE wants something.

On top of this, my youngest has been sick. She has had some sort of rash most of the week. She did have her one year shots on Monday and it could be that. She was also feverish over the weekend so the doctors say she could have a viral infection. There's not much to do for either other than to give her Tylenol and Benedryl. As a result of this, she is not sleeping so well and we have had some sleepless nights this week. I think all of you moms out there know what a few sleep-deprived nights can do. Add this to the stress at work and I definitely feel like I am going to have a nervous breakdown.

How has your week been going???

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics